Stop by for the Subaru Share The Love Open House! Take a break on Tuesday, December 19th from 3 – 6pm and let Reining Liberty Ranch and Meals on Wheels…Put a little Love in your Heart. Spread the word!
Serra Subaru of Traverse City, through Subaru’s annual Share the Love Event, has selected Reining Liberty Ranch as their local non-profit charity selection. Subaru of America, Inc.. also partnered with several national non-profits, including Meals on Wheels America, which in turn assists our local Meals on Wheels of Northwest Michigan program.
– Learn about Serra Subaru’s Share The Love Event: Through January 2nd, for every new Subaru that is bought or leased, Subaru will donate $250 on the customer’s behalf, to one of five participating charities of the customer’s choice, including Reining Liberty Ranch and Meals on Wheels America (Meals on Wheels of NMCAA will receive a share of the Michigan revenue).
– Connect, mingle, and enjoy refreshments
– Learn more about these impactful organizations and their missions
– Opportunities to give from your heart
– Enter your “Share The Love Selfie” for a chance to win prizes
About Subaru Share the Love: Since 2008, Share the Love has donated more than $94 million to charities, with customers choosing between four national and over 660 local charities, and this year they are on track to bring that total to over $115 million. www.serratraversecity.com, www.facebook.com/
About Reining Liberty Ranch: Reining Liberty Ranch serves veterans, veteran families, disabled, and at-risk individuals within the Grand Traverse Community. The Ranch programs focus on the horse/human relationship and include: Relational Horsemanship, Therapeutic riding, Hippotherapy, and equestrian-based learning and agricultural activities. Through these programs and activities, participants can connect with other individuals who are facing similar problems. The Ranch is the catalyst for healing through building relationships, mentorship opportunities, integration, and re-integration within the community. www.reininglibertyranch.or
About Meals on Wheels of NMCAA: Meals on Wheels improves the health and well-being of homebound seniors by providing vital nutrition, compassionate visits and safety checks, enabling the seniors to live nourished lives with independence and dignity, in Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Manistee, Missaukee, and Wexford counties.